Sunday, November 19, 2006

Rhode Island Maiers

It has been a while since last post so the following may not be in chronological. These from my visit to see Larry & Cynthia 2 weeks ago.

We had a good time and the scenery is spectacular. "Under the right conditions" I am sure the fishing would be just as good. The storm shut everything down the last 2 days although we did see some huge bunker and got a couple 10lb blues.

I am in front of the Narragansett bay and Larry is in his lab doing some prep work.


There is no scale on these rocks - they are part of a huge slope running down into the water at a 45 degree angle.

A slip could be fatal which only adds to the total experience.



 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy Gould said...

What is the mad scientist working on in these photos?? Great scenic views, glad you both made it back from the rocks safely.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Mike Maier said...

Gorgeous views. I think I am going to need a pair of those glasses myself in a couple of years...

2:46 PM  
Blogger GrandmaMaier said...

My, Tom when you update, you really go to town. Great pictures, so nice to see all of the family. Scenic of RI beautiful but I wouldn'g like going down the rocks.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home